A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 8th International Conference on Geology and Mine Planning, Geomin-Mineplanning 2023 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 318 delegates from 11 countries who attended Geomin-Mineplanning 2023, held from July 12 to 14 at the Sheraton Hotel, Santiago, Chile.
On this occasion, +95 presentations related to the geological sciences and mine planning were presented and discussed.
We are particularly grateful to:
• Minera Antucoya, proud Main Sponsor of the conference;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially the Chair of the Conference, Leonardo González, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Editorial Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of abstracts;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: the Department of Mining Engineering, Universidad de Chile; the Universidad Católica del Norte, Chile; and the University of Alberta, Canada. • The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 8th version of Geomin-Mineplanning.