Acknowledgments from the Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of the 9th International Congress on Water Management in Mining and Industrial Processes, Water Congress 2021 thanks the participation of the more than 362 delegates from 17 countries who attended Water Congress 2021, held from July 7 to 9. On this occasion, +100 talks on Innovation and Sustainable Water Management were presented and discussed.
We are especially grateful to: • BHP, proud Main Sponsor of the congress
• The authors, for their technical contribution and for sharing their knowledge and experiences
• The Editorial Committee, for their collaboration in reviewing the abstracts
• The Advisory Committee, for its important collaboration in promoting the congress
• To the co-organizing institutions: Water Research Center for Agriculture and Mining (CRHIAM), Chile; and Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands;
• The sponsors, for their generous support
• The collaborating media, for their support in the dissemination of the congress and for the delivery of updated information in a timely manner
Finally, we would like to thank all the participants for their contribution in the technical discussion of the papers presented, which contributed to the success of the ninth version of Water Congress.
Executive Committee Water Congress 2021
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.