The 7th International Congress on Water Management in Mining and Industrial Processes, Water Congress 2019, Executive Committee appreciates over 286 attendees from 14 countries at the Water Congress held from May 15 to 17 in Hotel Sheraton Santiago, Chile. In this opportunity, 87 lectures on Water Management in Mining and Industrial Processes.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Editorial Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of abstracts;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the congress;
• The co-organizing institution, The Sustainable Minerals Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia, and the Centro de Recursos Hídricos para la Agricultura y la Minería, Universidad de Concepción, Chile;
• The sponsors, for their generous support
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the seminar and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the seventh version Water Congress.
Water Congress 2019
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the congress. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the congress program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.