The 6th International Seminar on Tailings Management, Tailings 2019 Executive Committee appreciates the over 430 attendees from 20 countries at Tailings held from July 10 to 12 in the Hotel Sheraton Santiago, Chile.
In this opportunity, 65 lectures on Tailings Management in Mining were presented.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the seminar;
• The co-organizing institutions, University of Alberta, the Advanced Mining Technology Center from Universidad de Chile, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María;
• The sponsors, for their generous support
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the seminar and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented papers, which contributed to the success of the sixth version of the Tailings seminar.
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.