A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 6th International Congress on Environment and Social Responsibility in Mining, Sustainable Mining 2019, Executive Committee appreciates over 275 attendees from 16 countries at the Sustainable Mining held from September 4 to 6 in Hotel Sheraton Santiago, Chile. In this opportunity, 68 lectures related to relevant environmental and social issues for the global mining industry.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Mr. Jorge Gómez for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of articles;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the congress;
• The co-organizing institution, Centro de Minería de la Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso; el Centro de Investigación en Sustentabilidad y Gestión Estratégica de Recursos de la Universidad del Desarrollo; y al Sustainable Mining Institute de la University of Queensland, Australia;
• The sponsors, for their generous support
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the seminar and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the sixth version of Sustainable Mining.
Executive Committee Sustainable Mining 2019
Sustainable Mining 2019
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.