A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 19th International Conference on Mineral Processing and Geometallurgy, Procemin-Geomet 2023 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 415 delegates from 15 countries who attended Procemin-Geomet 2023, held from October 4 to 6 at the Sheraton Hotel, Santiago, Chile.
On this occasion, +90 presentations related to mineral processing and geometallurgy in metallic and non-metallic mining were presented and discussed.
We are particularly grateful to:
• BHP, proud Main Sponsor of the Conference;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Claudio Muñoz, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Editorial and Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of articles;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: Universidad de Concepción; Heuma Consortium; Queen´s University and SMI-ICE-Chile.
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the congress and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 19th version of Procemin-Geomet 2023.