The 4th International Seminar on Operational Excellence in Mining, Minexcellence 2019 Executive Committee appreciates over 273 attendees from 13 countries at the Minexcellence held from April 3 to 5 in Hotel Sheraton Santiago, Chile.
In this opportunity, 63 lectures on Operational Excellence in Mining.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of abstracts;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the seminar;
• The co-organizing institution, The Sustainable Minerals Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia and The Department of Mining Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile;
• The sponsors, for their generous support
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the seminar and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the fourth version Minexcellence seminar.
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.