A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 9th International Congress of Automation, Robotics and Digitalization in Mining - Minería Digital 2022 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 330 delegates from 15 countries who attended Minería Digital 2022, held from August 10 to 12 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, +65 presentations related to the developments and best practices in the areas of automation, robotics and digitalization among others.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Congress, Marco Orellana, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Editorial Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the congress;
• The Co-Organizing Institutions: Advanced Mining Technology Center of the Universidad de Chile, AMTC; Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile and Luleå University of Technology, Sweden.
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the congress and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 9th version of the congress.
Minería Digital 2022
Check-out the DEMO of the Gecamin Streaming Platform and get to know all its functions!
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.