A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 8th International Congress of Automation, Robotics and Digitalization in Mining - Minería Digital 2021 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 400 delegates from 17 countries who attended Minería Digital 2021, held from November 10 to 12 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, 59 presentations related to the developments and best practices in the areas of automation, robotics and digitalization among others.
We are particularly grateful to:
• Compañía Minera Doña Inés de Collahuasi, Chile, proud Main Sponsor of the Congress;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Congress, Sergio Silva, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the congress;
• The co-organizing institutions: Advanced Mining Technology Center, AMTC de la Universidad de Chile; la Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile;
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the congress and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of eight version of Minería Digital Congress.
Executive Committee Minería Digital 2021
MINERIA DIGITAL 2021
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.