The 11th International Seminar on Process Hydrometallurgy, Hydroprocess 2019 Executive Committee appreciates the 270 attendees from 14 countries at the Hydroprocess Seminar held from June 19 to 21 in Hotel Sheraton Santiago, Chile.
In this opportunity, 74 lectures on the most recent developments and innovations related to the hydrometallurgical processes in metal and non-metal mining.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of articles;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the seminar;
• The co-organizing institution, The Department of Materials Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Canada and The Department of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processes, Universidad de Antofagasta, Chile
• The sponsors, for their generous support
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the seminar and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the twelveth version of the Hydroprocess seminar.
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.