A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 13th International Conference on Process Hydrometallurgy, Hydroprocess 2021 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 300 delegates from 17 countries who attended Hydroprocess 2021, held from August 4 to 6 on a virtual format. On this occasion, 59 presentations related to the management of Hydrometallurgical Processes in metallic and non-metallic mining were discussed.
On this occasion, 59 presentations related to the management of Hydrometallurgical Processes in metallic and non-metallic mining were discussed.
We are particularly grateful to:
• Minera Antucoya, Antofagasta Minerals, proud Main Sponsor of the Conference;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Mr. Pablo Carvallo for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: The Department of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processing of the Universidad de Antofagasta, Chile, the Department of Materials Engineering of the University of British Columbia, Canada, the Department of Mining and Geological Engineering of the University of Arizona, USA;
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delibery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of thirteenth version of Hydroprocess Conference.
Executive Committee Hydroprocess 2021
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the conference. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the conference program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.