A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 7th International Conference on Geology and Mine Planning, Geomin-Mineplanning 2021 Executive Committee appreciates over 330 attendees from 11 countries at the Geomin-Mineplanning held from June 9 to 11 on an Online format.
In this opportunity, 83 presentations related to the Geological Sciences and Mine Planning.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Mr. Carlos Espinoza for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of abstracts;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institution, the Department of Mining Engineering of the Universidad de Chile, the Department of Geological Sciences of the Universidad Católica del Norte, The Robert M. Buchan, Department of Mining at Queen’s University, Canada;
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the conference and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the seven version Geomin-Mineplanning Conference.
Executive Committee Geomin-Mineplanning 2021
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the conference. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the conference program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.