A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 6th International Conference on Geology and Mine Planning, Geomin-Mineplanning 2019 Executive Committee appreciates over 195 attendees from 13 countries at the Geomin-Mineplanning held from August 7 to 9 in Hotel Sheraton Santiago, Chile.
In this opportunity, 57 lectures related to the Geological Sciences and Mine Planning.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Mr. Raúl Roco for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of abstracts and articles;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institution, the Department of Mining Engineering of the Universidad de Chile, the Department of Geological Sciences of the Universidad Católica del Norte, the Department of Mining Engineering of Queen's University (Canada) and the SMI, The University of Queensland (Australia);
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their assistance in promoting the confernce and bringing updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the sixth version Geomin-Mineplanning Conference.
Executive Committee Geomin-Mineplanning 2019
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.