A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 8th International Conference on Tailings Management, Tailings 2022 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 370 delegates from 24 countries who attended Tailings 2022, held from July 6 to 8 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, +60 presentations related to the latest developments and best practices in the transportation, disposal, control and monitoring of conventional, thickened, paste and filtered tailing storage facilities.
We are particularly grateful to:
• Minera Los Pelambres, Antofagasta Minerals, proud Main Sponsor of the Conference;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Carlos Castro, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The Co-Organizing Institutions: AMTC, Universidad de Chile, Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Canada and TAILENG Center, USA.
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 8th version of Tailings.
Check-out the DEMO of the Gecamin Streaming Platform and get to know all its functions!
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.