A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 2nd International Conference on Safety and Labor Health in Mining, Safe Mining 2022 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 300 delegates from 11 countries who attended Safe Mining 2022, held from June 8 to 10 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, +55 presentations related to the management, developments, strategies and best practices in health and occupational safety in mining.
We are particularly grateful to:
• BHP, proud Main Sponsor of the Conference;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Laila Ellis, for her great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Editorial Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of extended abstracts;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: The School of Medicine, Universidad de Tarapacá, Chile; and The Sustainable Minerals Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia.
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 2nd version of Safe Mining.
Safe Mining 2022
Check-out the DEMO of the Gecamin Streaming Platform and get to know all its functions!
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.