A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 18° Conferencia Internacional de Procesamiento de Minerales y Geometalurgia, Procemin-Geomet 2022 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 340 delegates from 14 countries who attended Procemin-Geomet 2022, held from October 5 to 7 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, 65 presentations related to the developments and innovations in the areas related to mineral processing and geometallurgy.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Cesar Sosa, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Editorial and Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of articles;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: Department of Mining, Universidad de Chile; Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Universidad de Concepción; Department of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processes, Universidad de Antofagasta; The Robert M. Buchan Department of Mining, Queen's University, Canada;
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 18th version of Procemin-Geomet.
Procemin-Geomet 2022 Conference
Check-out the DEMO of the Gecamin Streaming Platform and get to know all its functions!
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the conference. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the conference program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.