A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 17th International Conference on Mineral Processing and Geometallurgy, Procemin-Geomet 2021 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 380 delegates from 16 countries who attended Procemin-Geomet 2021, held from October 20 to 22 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, 75 presentations related to the developments and best practices in the areas of mineral processing and geometallurgy.
We are particularly grateful to:
• BHP, proud Main Sponsor of the Conference;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Cristian Sandoval, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical and Editorial Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: The Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Universidad de Concepción; The Department of Mining, Universidad de Chile; The Department of Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processing, Universidad de Antofagasta, Chile; and Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Canada;
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of seventh version of Procemin-Geomet Conference.
Executive Committee Procemin-Geomet 2021
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the of the conference. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the conference program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.