A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 4th International Congress on Planning for Mine Closure, Planning for Closure 2022 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 260 delegates from 17 countries who attended Planning for Closure 2022, held from May 10 to 13 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, +50 presentations related to the developments, strategies and tools that allow the integration of mining planning from the initial stage of a project and throughout the life of a mine.
In this opportunity, 57 lectures related to the Geological Sciences and Mine Planning.
We are particularly grateful to:
• BHP, proud Main Sponsor of the Congress;
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Congress, Kim Ferguson, for her great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Technical Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The co-organizing institutions: Centro de Minería, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile; and SMI-ICE-Chile.
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the 4th version of Planning for Closure.
Planning for Closure 2022
Check-out the DEMO of the Gecamin Streaming Platform and get to know all its functions!
PLANNING FOR CLOSURE 2022
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.