A note of thanks from the Executive Committee
The 7th International Conference on Operational Excellence in Mining - Minexcellence 2022 Executive Committee thanks the participation of more than 400 delegates from 12 countries who attended Minexcellence, held from November 30 to December 2 on a virtual format.
On this occasion, +85 presentations related to the improvement, optimization and excellence in quality of the mining business worldwide.
We are particularly grateful to:
• The authors, for their invaluable technical contributions and willingness to share their knowledge and experiences;
• The Directing Members of the Organizing Committee, especially to the Chair of the Conference, Marcelo Castillo, for his great contribution and enthusiasm;
• The Editorial Committee, for their collaboration to the revision of papers;
• The Advisory Committee, for their contribution to promote the conference;
• The Co-Organizing Institutions: The Department of Mining Engineering of the Universidad de Chile and the Department of Metallurgical Engineering of the Universidad de Concepción, Chile.
• The sponsors, for their generous support;
• Media partners, for their support in the dissemination of the conference and for the delivery of updated information to the public in a timely manner.
And last, but certainly not least, we would like to thank all participants for their contribution to the technical discussion of presented works, which contributed to the success of the seventh version of the conference.
Check-out the DEMO of the Gecamin Streaming Platform and get to know all its functions!
The Organizing, Advisory and Technical committees support the promotion of the seminar. Likewise, they support by determining the technical focus of the seminar program. The technical committee reviews the written works that are received, establishing the highest technical quality. All committee members have a special discount on registrations.