Share your experiences with colleagues from Chile, Peru, Brazil and the rest of the world
Concentrator plant operators see themselves as constantly challenged by the need to maximise energy efficiency, optimise water resources and ensure the availability of the best human resources. At the same time, several plants where oxidised minerals have been processed through hydrometallurgy for years are now transforming their operation in order to process sulphide minerals to give their operation continuity and ensure production in both the short and long-term.
- To exchange experiences and knowledge about base and precious metals, iron, steel, and non-metallic mineral processing.
- To identify and discuss major challenges such as the increase of value in mineral processing; the role of innovation in this area; the management of Human Resources; and contributions of the technology providers.
- To create a global support network in order to share technological information among area professionals.
Areas of Interest
- Comminution: crushing, grinding, HPGR
- Fundamentals and practical applications of flotation
- Tailings and water management
- Process design, simulation and optimisation
- Transformation of oxides to sulphides: real cases and pending challenges