Don't miss the opportunity to share experiences and studies in Procemin-Geomet 2019 as a presenting author.
Authors of approved abstracts must submit a 4 to 8-page full-length article, in English, by July 15. Click on the Submit Article HERE button, located above of the page to submit your article through the file transfer site available for this purpose.
All articles must be written in strict accordance with the Article Preparation Guide and must follow the established format and standards. Click the buttons above for more information.
Note: Due Technical Program restrictions, a registered author is allow to present a maximun of 2 works in oral presentation (adicional works can be submited for Poster presentation). A company is allow to present a maximum of 3 works in oral presentation (adicional works can be submited for Poster presentation). For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Areas of Interest Procemin
- New processing technologies
- Modeling, design, optimization and control of mineral processes
- Comminution: crushing, grinding, SAG, HPGR
- Classification, screening and mineral sorting
- Flotation: fundamentals, reagents and industrial applications
- Solid-liquid separation and tailings retreatment
- Processing of precious metals, industrial and ferrous minerals
- Expansions and new projects
- Operation and plant management
- Minerals economy and material recycling
Areas of Interest Geomet
- Applied mineralogy
- Mineral and clay characterization
- Mineral sampling
- Testing and prediction of process performance: crushing, grinding, flotation, leaching, sedimentation
- Prediction of chemical stability of tailings and mine wastes
- Geometallurgical characterization and modeling
- Production planning and scheduling
- Metallurgical balance and reconciliation
- Case studies and industrial practices
- Technology and software for data analysis and geometallurgy development
Stage 1: Abstract Selection
All abstracts will be reviewed and commented on by Procemin-Geomet 2019’s Technical Committee. Approval of an abstract at this stage does not automatically guarantee that the final version will be accepted and included in the program. The authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full-length article which will be reviewed in stage two.
Stage 2: Article Selection
Articles must be written in accordance with the standards established for the event. Articles which fully comply with the requirements will be peer-reviewed.
Once articles are reviewed, comments will be sent to authors and a final version of the work will be requested. The final article should include the comments and suggestions made by the Committee.
Stage 3: Final Article Approval
Final articles will be reviewed by the Technical Committee to ensure that all modifications have been made. At this stage, articles will be confirmed for oral or poster presentation. Final articles approved for publication will be published in the Procemin-Geomet 2019 proceedings. At this stage authors must register to the conference to confirm their participation.
Author Registration Deadline: Augut 19, 2019
The published proceedings will only contain articles from authors attending the conference.
To confirm publication of an article, as well as inclusion in the technical program of the conference, it is essential that at least one (1) author per article is registered and has paid by August 19, 2019. Articles of authors who have not registered by the deadline will be automatically withdrawn from the proceedings and the program.
Full paper submission
July 15, 2019*
Comments to authors
August 5, 2019
Final paper submission
August 19, 2019
August 19, 2019
*This date is referential. Each author will be notified in writing and given an specific date for submitting the full article, which is in relation to the date their abstract was submitted.
Questions or Comments
Do not hesistate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org